Cable Technician I
Posted on: November 21, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, responsible for professionally
installing cable in field site hole and spool the cable as it is
pulled from the hole.
- Under direct supervision, performs basic operations to test and
repair downhole cable for submersible pumps and motor
- Receives cable and carries out basic tests. Uses hipot machine
to make basic repairs and learns how to splice cable.
- Completes paperwork to send cable to inventory or field. Job
tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment,
efficiency, profitability or operations.
- This is an entry level position where the employee is expected
to learn all relevant company HSE policies and procedures and to
demonstrate their application into his/her duties. Requirements:
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Able to Operate a Forklift
- Clean Driving record
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long work days,
and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and
exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effecting working relationship with other employees
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation. Location 103 S 42nd Street, Enid, Oklahoma,
73701, United States Job Details Requisition Number: 160376
Experience Level: Entry-Level Job Family: Operations Product
Service Line: Artificial Lift Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: Compensation Information
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Enid , Cable Technician I, Professions , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!