Supervisor Customer Operations
Company: OGE Energy Corp.
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: October 22, 2019
Plans, organizes and directs the Customer Operations of the
Utility. Ensure Customer Operation processes, procedures and
actions accomplish the Company's requirements for efficient and
effective management of the customer contact, issue resolution and
customer support departments. Support and develop the company's
public image to all customers.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a team of
representatives that handle customer service inquiries and problems
and/or customer support operations.
- Ensure that responses to customer inquiries are completed on a
timely basis to achieve service and quality standards.
- Coordinate work activities to achieve the volume expected to
meet operational requirements.
- Ensure that resources (tools, information, enabler support,
etc.) are available for the team to provide on-time, quality
service for the customer.
- May lead team responsible for processing customer orders, bills
and accounts; and applications for service initiation, maintenance
- Plans, directs, supervises and evaluates work flow.
- Monitor performance of staff members according to established
monitoring standards; this may include call monitoring.
- Recognize and recommend operational improvements.
- Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational
policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all hiring decisions, coaching, disciplinary
actions and performance management including conducting performance
- Develop and monitor the application of operating systems
including policies and procedures, operating structure and
- Conducts analysis related to call center metrics, reporting,
customer satisfaction, quality and other ad hoc and special project
- May assist with special projects as assigned.
- Coach the team for improved performance and adherence to safe
work practices; motivate the team to achieve goals through a
variety of methods including recognition and success
- Lead team meetings for communication, safety, coordination of
work and team development.
- Associate's Degree in Business or other related discipline and
Four (4) years directly related experience in a customer
operations/call center environment, or Six (6) years directly
related experience in a customer operations/call center
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of customer service, billing and collection
practices and environments.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and speech with
all level of company management and with other internal and
- Advanced knowledge of call center process; rules and
requirements governing customer service; and the customer service
(computer) system; front office and back office.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and manage time effectively
to meet all assigned deadlines.
- Must understand the importance of goal attainment with a high
standard of ethics.
- Analytical skills with the ability to organize data from
- Ability to motivate in a team environment. Must be able to lead
by example while maintaining flexibility and creativity.
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Maintain professional demeanor at all times.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule relative to
customer service hours of operation.
- Detail oriented.
- Collaborative skills to work with the team, members and members
in other areas in shared decision making.
- Ability to facilitate team meetings and activities, utilizing
formal facilitation techniques and processes.
- Process design/process improvement skills.
- Shared office environment in Customer Operations.
- Extended use of computer equipment including keyboard, monitor
- Fast paced environment with attention to ACD system and call
- May be required to work non-standard work schedules.
- May require travel.
OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE), is headquartered in Oklahoma City and
is the parent company of Oklahoma Gas and Electric Company
(OG&E), a regulated electric utility serving more than 815,000
customers in Oklahoma and western Arkansas. In addition, OGE holds
26.3 percent limited partner interest and 50 percent general
partner interest in Enable Midstream Partners, LP.OG&E serves
more than 815,000 retail customers in Oklahoma and western
Arkansas, and a number of wholesale customers throughout the
region. OG&E, with about 6,900 megawatts of capacity, generates
electricity from natural gas, western coal, and wind. OG&E's
electric transmission and distribution systems span 30,000 square
Keywords: OGE Energy Corp., Enid , Supervisor Customer Operations, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!