Beer, Wine & Spirits Sales Representative-REMOTE POSITION
Company: CAPITAL DISTRIBUTING
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Capital Distributing is the largest independent beer and
beverage wholesaler in the state of Oklahoma focusing on growth,
continuous improvement, and innovation. We value integrity,
honesty, and the highest ethical standards in all that we do. We
pride ourselves on being one of the top employers of choice among
Oklahoma beer distributors because our employees are our number one
asset and the reason we continue to be successful.
Capital Distributing markets, sells and distributes a wide range of
beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages throughout our
Oklahoma market. The Capital Sales Team works together with our
warehouse and delivery operations to ensure our customers receive
the best product and service.
Capital offers a competitive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, life, disability, and supplemental insurances.
Eligibility to participate in our 401(K) occurs after 90 days of
employment with a generous company match program. Position includes
a car allowance and company provided mobile phone and iPad.
Wouldn't you like to join the team? Capital is looking for a *Beer,
Wine & Spirits Sales Representative* for our newly expanded market
in the Northwestern and Western parts of Oklahoma. This remote
sales position should ideally reside in the Enid, OK area, and will
report to the corporate office located in Oklahoma City.
The ideal candidate will possess a passion for people and selling
while building strong relationships and working toward "big
picture" goals and initiatives.
The Beer, Wine & Spirits Sales Representative will be responsible
for the following job duties:
- Own every aspect of the sales process including targeting
appropriate accounts, lead selling, product education and
positioning brands for success within the account
- Strive for and achieve sales goals as defined in the monthly
- Execute field implementation and programs within assigned
accounts to ensure appropriate displays, product pricing, features
- Consistently maintain and pre-plan account visits with an agenda,
service purpose, and selling opportunities
- Create, coordinate, and attend on-site promotional functions at
established customer accounts to include but not limited to liquor
store samplings and promotions, product launches, supplier product
- Work with brand and chain managers to deliver monthly goals
(distribution, supplier work-withs, product training samples,
- Provide a level of customer service that manages customer
complaint resolution, and seeks additional opportunities to support
customers' needs and business growth
- Document and maintain account and customer specific information
- Maintain and continuously strengthen product knowledge and using
that knowledge to correctly present and position products in each
- Reports market trends and competitive activity and recommends
marketing or sales response if appropriate.
- Maintains open communication with all accounts regarding product
availability, pricing, promotions, and inventory needs.
- Build positive, credible, lasting customer relationships based on
trust that deliver measurable results
- Assures compliance with quality assurance standards and
procedures as set forth by Capital Wine & Spirits.
- Adheres to all company and supplier product handling, delivery
and storage procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Minimum 3 to 5 years sales experience required; liquor channel
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Must be organized and able to prioritize
- Capable of strategic thinking and planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift/carry 25-50lbs consistently
- Must possess a valid driver's license, acceptable driving record
as defined by company policy, and reliable transportation to
conduct company business.
Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Work from home
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* sales: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote%58047475%
Keywords: CAPITAL DISTRIBUTING, Enid , Beer, Wine & Spirits Sales Representative-REMOTE POSITION, Other , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!