High Earning Sales Career (Insurance)
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Must have at least 6 months of professional sales
experience to be cosidered.
Why Join SelectQuote:
As a sales advisor with SelectQuote you will be delivered
real-time, warm inbound pre-screened leads on a daily basis with
ZERO cold calling. SelectQuote offers high base pay
($18.00/hour) during your ramping period plus training bonus and
commissions that result in first year target compensation of $80K.
Many advisors earn well north of $100K in their first year with
some quickly reaching over $150K on an annual basis.
SelectQuote offers a wide range of other
incentives such as company trips, electronics, and swag to their
sales advisors. SelectQuote's platform offers sophisticated
proprietary software to analyze best product match for the
consumer, immediate decision at point of sale, and complete choice
to consumers resulting in average savings to consumers in the
hundreds of dollars annually and many savings in the
The Life & Health Advisor role is accelerating
in growth having expanded our “Best in Class” product offerings and
footprint nationwide, it's now become one of SelectQuote's fastest
growing divisions focusing on selling final expense whole life
insurance along with other ancillary insurance products from warm
transferred “inbound” leads.
SelectQuote makes a real difference in consumers and our
employee's lives which has earned SelectQuote a national award for
“Best Place to Work.”
What We Offer:
- Unbiased comparison shopping - We represent A-rated carriers
that allow advisors the flexibility of unbiased comparison
shopping, to ensure we match customers with the products that meet
- All leads are provided – No cold calling or prospecting
- High earning potential – Base, commissions, bonuses, and cash
incentives with an income range of $80K-$150K. Top producers are
currently making well over $100k annually in a W2 environment.
- Ramping compensation includes high base pay ($18.00/hour)
combined with training bonuses and commissions. Our ramping
compensation is extremely aggressive.
- We provide highly compensated formal sales and insurance
- Benefits – Full-time employees are eligible for medical,
dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long
term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death &
dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting
after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock
purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid
maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition
reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other
paid leaves vary based on work location
- Growth opportunities – We offer leadership development training
and promote from within for those employees seeking career
advancement between all three divisions
What You Need to be Successful:
- Coachability & willingness to learn - You'll go through an
extensive training program to prep you about insurance, sales, and
SelectQuote so you need to be willing to absorb this information
and put it to use once you're on the phone, as well as be open to
constructive criticism about how to improve your process.
- Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to
have a drive to overcome customer objections and compete with
yourself and other advisors to succeed and hit new goals.
- Ambitious sales minded approach with strong interpersonal
skills to build rapport with prospective customers
- Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient with yours
and your customer's time. Learn when to move on from a call and
when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and
manipulate multiple screens including our software system, quote
engine, and carrier applications while continuing a conversation
with the customer.
- Positivity - It's important to be positive in this role and not
let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The
next call can be the one that gets you a sale!
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's
- 6 months of sales experience required
- If no proven sales experience, examples of jobs that may be
considered are: Financial Planning, Retention, Debt collection,
Debt consolidation, Business Owner, Managed Financial P&L
- Track record in career progression preferred
- Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license. If you're
not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline
(licensing costs will be reimbursed after successfully completing
our training program).
- Hardwired high speed internet connection with minimum download
speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps
- Live in one of our remote states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL,
GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE,
NH, NM, NJ, NV, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA,
WI, WV, WY and select areas of CA
Keywords: SelectQuote, Enid , High Earning Sales Career (Insurance), Other , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!