Grocery Reset Trainer - San Jose, CA
Posted on: July 14, 2021
TNG Retail Services is NOW HIRING a Grocery Reset
The Trainer position is designed to support the Field Supervisor
at field level. The majority of time on the job is spent in retail
settings supporting Team Leads and existing Merchandisers, and
overseeing training of all newly hired, less-skilled, or newly
placed Merchandisers. Trainers will also assist Field Supervisors
with any administrative duties they are assigned.
This route covers stores in the following cities: San Jose and
all Bay Area Cities.
Start time: 10 pm– completion (shift typically last 8-10 hours Sun
Pay Rate: $20.00
WHAT DOES THIS TRAINER POSITION
- Competitive Pay (varies by location)
- Medical benefits for full-time and part-time Team
- On-the-job paid training
- No weekend or Holiday work
- A National Company with advancement
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers such as
Albertsons and Safeway
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS A TRAINER?
- Work and follow up with Field Supervisor to obtain missing
- Execute special projects and/or audits.
- Correct “one-off” store issues, and provide manufacturer audit
- Periodically check e-mail and respond to inquiries.
- Input data into Store Reporting System (SRS).
- Support, train and oversee develop of new and existing
- Report to Field Supervisor and Division Manager updates and
status of team performance, quality of tasks implemented, Team
Lead’s ability to manage events and any other specific information
requested by management.
- Responsible for performance review, as well as delivering
disciplinary action and counseling forms to Team Leads and
- Assist or fill-in leading wave resets if necessary.
- Complete Inspect/Expect field audits on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all Wave related task are submitted and approved before
the payroll deadline.
- Work and follow up with Team Lead’s to obtain missing
- Verify that Wave task are done correctly and all data is being
submitted on time.
- Communicate on a regular basis with Team Leads in your
territory – be available to answer phone calls and emails in a
- Build & maintain high level of relationship with Client Store
Managers, District Managers and key store personnel
WAVE TRAINER QUALIFICATIONS
- Are you 18 years or older
- Must have reliable transportation or means of traveling to
various retail locations.
- May need to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve
walking, bending, and standing for long periods.
- 1+ year experience as a Project Merchandiser or equivalent
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, including
well-groomed hair and attire that meets our safety standards.
- Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs.
- Display self-driven, positive attitude integrity and ability
work well in public settings.
- Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight
and early morning hours.
- Have a working knowledge various software programs and common
computer functions (i.e. Word, Excel, Email, uploading digital
- Familiarity with SRS processes including the ability to
understand and complete documentation for SRS.
- Ability to understand and explain the mapping processes and
- Ability to set all types of variations. (pegs, shelf, reverse
- Ability to handle light power tools, (drills), and manual
tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.).
- Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer,
screw drivers etc.)
- Stand, bend, stoop, climb stairs/ladders and lift above
shoulder level consistently.
- Walk and stand for 10 hour shifts (often on concrete and/or
TNG Retail Services is a leading
professional retail merchandising company with over 12,000 team
members and growing. Our success is attributed to a “That’s
Possible” attitude and a hard-working team whose members value
honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of service.
TNG Retail Services is an Equal
Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer.
Veterans encouraged to apply.
Keywords: tngretail, Enid , Grocery Reset Trainer - San Jose, CA, Other , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!