Company: Universal Health Services
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Train staff to prepare and garnish food for patient services,
following standardized recipes.
- Exhibit high skills in food preparation and equipment
utilization/safety, organization, and planning of production to
meet menu demands.
- Makes frequent inspections of the Bakery Department work,
storage and service areas to determine that regulations and
guidelines governing food services are followed. Oversee the date
codes & wraps over the products in the cooks' refrigerators &
complete temperature checks with documentation.
- Prepares and serves cafeteria specials such as Pay Day Pasta,
Pizza to order, Omelet Bar etc.
- Prepares, cooks, and keeps prep area clean, including weekly
scrub down of bakery, prep areas, & cafeteria grill, fry station,
hot wells, & service areas involved with food areas.
- Collaborates with the inventory/purchaser & Director in
- Surveys patients on a daily basis to ensure quality outcome.
Completes patient survey form and gives form to director for
trending. Communicates any concerns with Director and develops
action plan for trends identified. Collaborates with manager and
director for celebration of successes.
- Collaborates with food service director to create new recipes
and develop new menus for the cafeteria, patients, and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certified Chef required.
- Current Oklahoma Vehicle Driver's License.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a large Food Service facility
coordinating large functions required.
- Good inter-personal skills, with ability to communicate
- Quantitative / mathematical ability. Understands volumes,
weights, and measures.
- Ability to communicate with patients, families, staff,
physicians, support agencies, vendors and others.
- Ability to remain calm under stress.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret information and make
- Computer knowledge including Microsoft applications
- Must successfully complete the pre-employment assessment.
- Basic computer skills required.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment
of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are
available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are
equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully
commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and
compensation of individuals without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and
sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We
believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments
and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching
skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS
and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient
and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo
Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related
email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting
us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or
Keywords: Universal Health Services, Enid , Chef, Other , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!