Retail Sales Representative
Company: Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana and Patient Protection Act,
this position is considered safety-sensitive. Safety-sensitive is
defined as a job that includes operation of a motor vehicle.
This position sells and promotes the products and services
offered by Pioneer while providing exceptional customer service and
building customer relations. Work consists of face-to-face and
phone interactions with new and existing customers. This includes
handling full scope of the sales process in order to meet or exceed
customer needs and sales objectives. Duties include, but not
limited to, establishing new accounts, completing contracts,
determining needs of customer and making recommendation, educating
and training customer on products and services including pricing
plans and promotions, managing service requests, disconnects,
solving customer issues and collection of accounts.
This position consists of a 40-hour workweek which includes a
Saturday rotation. The business office is opened 9:00 a.m. to 7:00
p.m. Monday through Saturday. Overtime may be required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Increase market share and revenue growth by selling and
retaining products and services through customer interactions using
the sales standards established. This includes evaluating customer
needs and requirements, and proposing solutions using the Pioneer
- Achieve and/or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Accurately balances daily receipts and balances cash
- Provide high-quality, exceptional customer service including
resolving service issues.
- Projects a positive image, creates and builds relationships
with new and existing, internal and external customers by assisting
them with a wide array of service and billing related inquiries,
questions, and concerns in a professional, courteous manner.
- Tele-prospect to obtain new business and drive sales through
- Follow up on sales leads and current customer base.
- Work effectively with the entire team to ensure customer
expectations are met or exceeded at all times.
- Assist in inventory management.
- Maintain work area in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company
- Be available to work all shifts to ensure adequate coverage of
store during all hours of operation, including working flexible
hours and occasional overtime, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Authorizes adjustments to accounts, within guidelines
established by management.
- Understands and performs all job functions accurately, timely
and without supervision.
- Stays up-to-date on company policies and procedures
- Commits to performing job duties in a manner that ensures a
safe work environment.
- Willingly and cooperatively performs other related duties as
assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Sales experience preferred working in a goal based
- Six months of related experience and/or training.
- Must maintain a good driving record and a valid driver
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective interpersonal, persuasive and sales skills with
strong motivation and the ability to retain and grow customer
- Ability to effectively function as a team player, project a
positive attitude, communicate and interact with customers,
co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and
courteous manner in order to provide exceptional customer
- Knowledge of basic cashiering/recordkeeping practices and
general office procedures.
- Exceptional knowledge of customer base, company
products/services, policies and procedures and ability to make best
decisions based on all information at hand.
- Skill in prioritizing, meeting deadlines, performing under
stress, completing multiple tasks, identifying problems, and
finding resolutions in order to achieve optimum results.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and pay close
attention to detail.
- Proficient in operating a personal computer and software
applications pertaining to job function.
- Ability to defuse angry customers, handle customer rejection
and ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in accordance to
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to read and interpret various formats of English
- Ability to demonstrate dependability through good attendance
and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Ability and willingness to continue business skill
- Sitting or standing for long periods, walking, finger
dexterity, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual
acuity including close vision.
- Able to focus on computer screens for extended periods of
- Occasional lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Required to occasionally stoop, bend and kneel.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you are unable to utilize the online application process at
GoPioneer.com and would like to speak to a representative Monday -
Friday between the hours of 8 - 5 please call 405.375.0164. If the
representative is unavailable please leave a message and your call
will be returned.
Keywords: Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, Inc., Enid , Retail Sales Representative, Other , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!