Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Insurance Processor is responsible for processing all
insurance, including hazard, liability, flood, forced-place, crop,
life, escrow, etc.
- Processes all insurance documentation and reviews for adherence
to internal procedures.
- Documents insurance exceptions within the exception tracking
software in accordance with internal procedures.
- Images all insurance documentation into the imaging
- Ensures that all escrowed insurance invoices are reviewed and
paid in a timely manner and the tracking software is updated
- Purchases force-place insurance and manages the force-place
insurance processes in accordance with internal procedures. This
Essential Function may or may not be part of the Insurance
Processor's job duties.
- Reviews letters of credit and is responsible for managing the
letter of credit renewal processes in accordance with internal
procedures. This Essential Function may or may not be part of the
Insurance Processor's job duties.
- Interacts in a professional, courteous manner with customers,
co-workers, vendors, etc
- Maintains strict confidentiality guidelines in accordance with
- Demonstrates knowledge and expertise of general bank accounting
procedures and support the Company's overall mission, standards,
policies and procedures, and confidentiality guidelines.
- Maintain personal grooming and company dress and appearance
- Maintain company attendance standards.
- Other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree
- One year or more of experience working with various types of
- Satisfactory credit and criminal background check.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Proficient in basic computer operations.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel. Able to type
- Soft Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills,
attention to detail , organization skills, can-do attitude, problem
solving skills, decision-making skills sense of urgency, and strong
Typical Physical Demands:
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Requires sitting for an extending period with some walking,
with some bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and
- Occasional light lifting not over 25lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
Nothing in this position description restricts management's
right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. This job description is not a
contract and should not be construed as a guarantee of employment
for any specific period of time.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy Statement
InterBank is committed to maintaining an environment of equal
opportunity. Accordingly, it is InterBank's policy to provide equal
opportunity for employment, advancement, and benefits to all
qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race,
religion, sex, color, national origin, disability, citizenship
status, uniform service membership/veteran status, or any other
protected status as established by law.
Our commitment is to achieve and maintain excellence through
full and equal opportunity, which is fundamental to the existence
of InterBank. It is therefore the policy of InterBank not only to
avoid direct discrimination but to go further. The company will act
affirmatively to identify and eliminate barriers that may exclude
or impede members of certain groups in their pursuit of excellence.
Such affirmative action will address the treatment of persons who
are already members of the company, as well as applicants for
admission or employment.
Keywords: InterBank, Enid , Insurance Processor, Other , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!