Liberty of Oklahoma Corporation is now hiring for multiple
entry-level "Habilitation Specialist" positions at the Robert M.
Greer Center in Enid, OK.
These are perfect entry-level positions for early-career health
and human service professionals as well as recent college grads
with degrees in Social Work, Psychology, Education, Criminal
Justice and other related health and human service fields.
Liberty will provide you with formal and on-the-job training
which will equip you to effectively serve clients in a healthcare
setting. As well, you will work with and learn from a dedicated and
experienced team of professionals.
The Robert M. Greer Center is a 52-bed, specialized facility
which serves people who have mental illness and intellectual and
Construction of a new state-of-the art facility is now underway
- which makes this a great time to join Liberty!
This is a challenging and rewarding position which will require
you to work directly with adults who have developmental
disabilities, mental illness and behavioral challenges.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Providing direct services and face-to-face care to clients
- Ensuring clients are very well cared for and safe at all
- Continuously monitoring client activities, behaviors, health
- Providing appropriate interventions as necessary, when clients
are at risk
- Assisting clients with their activities of daily living - and
helping them build related skills
- Helping clients to build pro-social skills, which will foster
their independence and good health
You can choose to work one of the following available shifts
- 6:15 am to 3:00 pm
- 2:15 pm to 11:00 pm
- 10:30 pm to 7:00 am
As a Habilitation Specialist and full-time employee of Liberty
Healthcare you can expect:
- $16.00 per hour (approximately $33,280 annually)
- 30 days of paid time off annually for holidays, vacation,
personal and sick leave
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well
as a 401k plan
Click here for a detailed overview of Liberty's benefits
In addition, you can also expect:
- Classroom training to help you become a Certified Nurse Aide
- Valuable resume-building experience in the healthcare
- Advancement opportunities
- High degree of job satisfaction from helping others
You're a good fit for a "Habilitation Specialist" position if
you possess the following:
- Ability to commit to one of the three schedule options noted
- Caring and compassionate attitude towards serving people who
- Willingness and ability to commit to work a variable schedule
which will include both weekdays as well as Saturdays and Sundays
on a rotational basis
- Willingness to submit to a comprehensive background check
Healthcare and human services experience is helpful but not
required - as Liberty provides comprehensive training for new
The "Greer Center" operates under the Oklahoma Department of
Human Services and is managed by Liberty of Oklahoma
Liberty Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity,
equality and inclusion are among our deepest-held values. We work
to create an environment that attracts real talent and we seek to
motivate, inspire and recognize high performance among all
employees. regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, national
origin, age, marital or veteran status, or disability. All
qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive
consideration for employment.
Walk-in applications are always welcome. Stop by the Greer
Center at 2501 Delaware in Enid, weekdays between 9am and 4pm and
ask for Stacie Caywood.
If you want to make a difference in the lives of others and
you're looking for a real career opportunity - click "Apply" and
submit your resume for immediate consideration.