Fire Chief (Vance A.F.B.)
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Fire Chief (Vance A.F.B.)
PAE seeks a Fire Chief for a position supporting the Air Force
on a program at Vance AFB, OK. The Fire Chief will perform
duties outlined below and any other duties as assigned by Program
leadership IAW international, US, Air Force, NFPA, PWS criteria and
any other industry standards/criteria.
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
- Responds to large scale emergencies and makes decisions related
to emergency management and fireground operations to include
evaluating and directing emergency operations to protect life and
property IAW international, US, Air Force, NFPA and PWS
- Plans, coordinates, supervises and evaluates fire and EMS
- Prepare records and reports of company responses to fires or
other emergencies, personnel actions, and other information as may
- Supervises and coordinates the preparation and presentation of
an annual budget for fire and EMS departments; directs the
implementation of the departments’ budgets; plans for and reviews
specifications for new or replaced equipment.
- Provides oversight and reviews department programs.
- Represents Fire Emergency Services in a variety of meetings
with Command staff, Contracting Officers, Airport, and any other
- Supervises the firefighter health and safety programs including
development and implementation. Manages the
comprehensive occupational medical evaluation program and other
programs that are directed to improve the health and safety of
- Supervises Training Program including developing and tracking
master training plan.
- Supervises Fire Prevention Program including developing
facility inspection schedule for site, ensuring inspections are
conducted IAW international, US, Air Force, NFPA, & PWS
- Handles grievances, maintains discipline and adherence to the
rules and regulations of the standard operating guidelines of the
- Responsible for all documentation and reporting as required and
directed by Program and Site leadership.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by Program
- A minimum of fourteen years (14) previous experience, with a
minimum of three (3) years experience in a leadership role.
Preferably at a US Military Installation (Air Force preferred) with
similar mission/project in scope and nature.
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Computer skills.
- Valid US or local driver's license.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Must be able to fluently read, write, speak, and understand
- Ability to successfully pass contract medical requirements and
maintain requirements for duration of deployment.
- Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of
State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- Preferred previous work experience in an austere OCONUS
environment with a multi-national workforce.
- Fire Officer IV
- Fire Instructor II
- Fire Inspector II
- Airport Firefighter
- HAZMAT Materials Incident Commander
- CPR certification from the American Heart Association or
American Red Cross
- Certifications must be IFSAC or NPQS accredited
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
*This position is contingent upon contract award.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi, Enid , Fire Chief (Vance A.F.B.), Other , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!