Market Manager - New York & Northern PA
Posted on: June 2, 2021
WE ARE HIRING
a Market Manager
TNG Retail Services is a leading merchandising company in the
USA, servicing over 70,000 retail locations throughout the country.
We provide our retail partners with a wide range of services which
include: POG maintenance, product or shelf tag scanning, POP
placement, inventory counts and product ordering, store resets,
building displays, visual merchandising, and reporting. We
currently have an opening for a Market Manager in the following
Most of New York State and parts of Northern
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- As a Market Manager you will be responsible for managing all
facets of the merchandising staff with the main focus being to
provide exceptional service to TNG’s retail clients. Supervisors
are expected to be in the field a minimum of 4 days per week.
- 45% Managing Staff - Working with each merchandiser at least
once a quarter to ensure each merchandiser is completing their
tasks in a timely, professional and detailed manner. Maintain
frequent contact with merchandisers to communicate new process,
procedures, chart progress, and resolve issues etc. Counsel
merchandisers when performance warrants it and deal with employee
issues as they arise.
- 20% Servicing Stores - Visit each store in territory once a
quarter. Preparing for the visit by printing out forms, surveys,
merchandiser info, etc. Assume responsibility for new store set up
and rep assignment for all stores in the region. Meet with store
management and create a positive relationship and making sure their
needs and expectations are met on every visit.
- 20% Hiring & Training -- Working pro-actively with
recruiter to maintain appropriate staffing level. Complete final
interview and send in necessary paperwork. Training new hire in all
facets of their job. Continue with on-going training for
merchandisers as needed including follow up visits after initial
- 10% Travel & Meetings - Traveling to store locations within
market. Participating in meetings with corporate office and
Divisional Sales managers. Assuring communications from these
meetings reach all necessary parties.
- 5% Report Analysis - Analyze reports identifying trends and
potential problems. Utilize IVR on a daily interval to monitor rep
activity and responses to individual store situations. Follow up
with direct reports as needed based on data analysis
WHAT DOES THE POSITION OFFER?
- Competitive salary
- 401K and Health Benefits
- Work from home office
- National company with advancement opportunities
A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Candidates must live within the market
- Ability to manage and motivate staff
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- This can be a physical job and requires candidates to lift up
to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking,
bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of
- Be creative and have the ability to think “outside the
- Must have the ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever
changing work environment
- TNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: tngretail, Enid , Market Manager - New York & Northern PA, Other , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!