Registered Nurse - RN
Company: Integris Health
Posted on: June 2, 2021
RN Staff 1
Job Code: 3883
The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for the management and
delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process. May be
required to float to other units and participate in on-call status.
This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to
National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of
patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in
any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law,
including protected veteran or disability status.
The Registered Nurse responsibilities include, but are not limited
to, the following:
• Assesses and diagnoses patient and family needs to provide
quality care to assigned patients
• Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to implement
medical plan of care, nursing interventions, and procedures as
necessary for the care of the patient
• Evaluates the identified problems, care provided, and assesses
patient responses to meet patient and family needs and ensure
overall quality of care delivered
• Maintains up to date and accurate documentation of nursing care
provided to ensure the integration of information for use by the
• Supervises and coordinates the delegation and implementation of
patient care of licensed and non-licensed personnel for their
• Adheres to the Standard of Care and Practice of the Nursing
The Registered Nurse reports to the assigned department Team
Lead(s), Clinical Director and/or Chief Nursing Officer-Assistant
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds
of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors):
Thiis position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or
respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical
Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee
Health for additional information.
Job conditions may require moderate exposure to hazardous risks,
including potential for exposure to infections, communicable
diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment and
chemicals. Potential for bodily injury related to job duties and/or
incidents of workplace violence. The staff Registered Nurse may be
exposed to constant interruptions, noise and disagreeable odors.
Requirement to float to other nursing units may occur.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership
in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal
law, including protected veteran or disability status.
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of
Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure
Compact (eNLC) member state
• Validation of competency in administration of medication
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English
• Individual nursing units may require additional certifications
for unit specialty
• Department specific competencies will be completed in the
applicable department during the orientation process
• Completed Therapeutic Options training within 6 months of hire
date and re-certification yearly
Keywords: Integris Health, Enid , Registered Nurse - RN, Other , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!