Company: Morrison Living
Posted on: November 18, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time WAITER/WAITRESS
- Location: The Commons - 3706 King Street, Enid, OK 73703. Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Part-time schedule; open availability preferred.
Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous experience preferred, but not required.
Willing to train!*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $10.00 per hour.
- Perks: Paid holiday, sick, vacation and personal daysPositions
at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters,
and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants
who are offered a position for this location may be asked about
their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business
requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized
exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.We Make
Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text
JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1125489.The
advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is
what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with
us today!It's rewarding to be the best part of someone's day. No
matter what your dreams are for the future, Morrison Living will
help you get there. As the nation's leading provider of inspired
dining, wellness, environmental, and hospitality services to senior
living communities across the country, everything we do means more
when it's served with care. We believe that the best way to provide
meaningful, genuine experiences for residents is to train, develop,
and recognize our greatest asset-our people. Joining our team means
you're taking a step towards a rewarding career with opportunities
to help you grow personally and professionally. Are you ready to be
the best part of someone's day?Job Summary
Summary: Takes food and beverage orders and efficiently delivers
items to dining room guests. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and warmly greet guests in the dining room; takes food
and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps
- Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food
handling and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to
assist with any additional needs or requests.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and
ingredients. Advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and
drinks when requested; accommodates reasonable requests and notes
preferences. As needed, demonstrates knowledge of specialized diets
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure
that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills and demonstrates
ability to get along well with others. Remains flexible and patient
when communicating with guests and staff.
- Collects tickets and follow proper cash-handling
- Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality
regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
- Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant
information or complaints directly to supervisor.
- Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and
after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting
established sanitation standards.
- Operates a variety of equipment, including fire extinguishers,
telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells and coffee
- Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties
during special events and functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Morrison
Living are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: -1125489
Keywords: Morrison Living, Enid , WAITER/WAITRESS (PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!