Company: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center
Posted on: July 30, 2019
::The RN has multiple roles and functions including care-giver,
decision-maker, client advocate, manager, rehabilitator, comforter,
communicator, and teacher. The functions include assessment of the
nursing needs of the patient, initiation of the plan of care of
nurse action, implementation of the plan of care and the evaluation
of the process, by use of the nursing process. The Standards of
Practice set forth by the professional nursing associations provide
guidelines for the competent, safe and professional practice. The
RN promotes the dignity and quality of the nursing care given to
* Current RN licensure from the State of Oklahoma required.
* ADN required, BSN preferred
* BLS required until ACLS obtained. ACLS, PALS, NIH Stroke Scale
required within 6 months of employment in Emergency Department.
* Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) required within 1 year of
* 2-3 years experience in Med/Surg, Critical Care, or Emergency
Medical Services preferred.
* Techniques for Effective Aggression Management
(TEAM-De-Escalation) completed within 6 months of hire.
* Healthcare Provider Law reviewed and signed within first 14 days
of employment required. Annual review through HS Learning required
* Ability to tolerate high stress levels, and maintain a positive
behavior. Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Basic computer skills required.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal
Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of
Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports
and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion
and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, Enid , RN- ED, Healthcare , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!