LPN / LVN - $20-30 per hour
Company: INTEGRIS Health
Posted on: February 11, 2024
INTEGRIS Health is seeking a LPN / LVN for a job in Woodward,
Oklahoma.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: LPN / LVN
- Discipline: LPN / LVN
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights
- Employment Type: Staff
INTEGRIS Health Woodward, Oklahoma's largest not-for-profit health
system has a great opportunity for an LPN in Woodward, OK. --In
this position, you'll work FT 5:30 pm-5:30 am with our ICU team
providing exceptional care to those who have entrusted INTEGRIS
Health with their healthcare needs. If our mission of partnering
with people to live healthier lives speaks to you, apply today, and
learn more about our recently enhanced benefits package for all
eligible caregivers such as, front loaded PTO, 100% INTEGRIS Health
paid short term disability, increased retirement match, and paid
family leave. --We invite you to join us as we strive to be The
Most Trusted Partner for Health.--
The Licensed Practical Nurse assumes responsibility for the
delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process, under the
supervision of a registered nurse and the order of a physician.
This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to
National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of
patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in
any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law,
including protected veteran or disability status.
- Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the
State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse
Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state
- LPN experience preferred * BLS and/or ACLS as required by
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
(Verbal/Written)INTEGRIS Home Care:
- 1 year of LPN experience.
- Home Care experience preferred. INTEGRIS Mental Health:
- This job prefers, if needed, the incumbents to operate a
INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and
have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as a driving
record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier. ICIO only:
Incumbent will not be required to operate an INTEGRIS-owned vehicle
or personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned).
The Licensed Practical Nurse responsibilities include, but are not
limited to, the following:
- Contributes to the assessment/re-assessment of patients
- Participates in the development, implementation and evaluation
of appropriate patient care interventions
- Monitors for signs and systems related to abnormal lab values,
and deviation from baseline assessmentsReports changes in patient
status to the physician and initiate any new orders from the
physician as directed Promotes patient satisfaction and ensures
patient confidentiality at all times.INTEGRIS Home Care:Reports
changes in patient status to the physician and initiate any new
orders from the physician as directed.
- Reports clinical update to the RN Case Manager assigned to your
patients after each visit
- Performs patient assignments as coordinated with the Case
Manager and scheduling department under the direction of the
- Performs specialized skills as per agency
- Ensures implementation of interventions for improved quality of
patient care and patient outcomes as per established plan of
- Instructs the patient/caregiver in sign/symptoms of
complications and home management related to disease process as per
plan of care.
- Assists the patient/caregiver in following medical
recommendations.INTEGRIS Family Care Clinics:
- Participates in charge management to ensure chart accuracy with
- Documents patient information in the medical record accurately
- Reports suspected abuse and refers patient/family to
appropriate health or social resource.
- Performs Venipuncture, EKG, Waived Testing, Bone Density,
X-Ray, and other procedures as assigned by the physician, manager
or clinical supervisor. Performs sterilization of equipment after a
procedure is performed.
- Gathers and documents information about patient condition,
which includes lab values, pain levels, patient education needs,
nutritional status and potential complications.
- Contributes to the assessment/re-assessment of patients.
- Monitors and documents patient status.
- Participates in the development of the plan of care, including
implementation and evaluation of appropriate patient care
interventions which may include medication administration.
- Participates in JCAHO readiness.The Licensed Practical Nurse
reports to the department director, business office manager, or
clinical manager/weekend supervisor.INTEGRIS Mental Health: Mental
Health staff must be able to assist with physical restraint of
patients, utilizing the identified Behavior Management Technique
System.This position may have additional or varied physical demand
and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the
Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk
Management/Employee Health for additional information. Potential
for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and
body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow standard
precautions.INTEGRIS Home Care: Exposed to inclement weather
conditions while driving to and from patient homes. Frequent
exposure to extreme temperature changes, poor environmental aspects
such as poor lighting, poor ventilation, excessive heat/cold,
stressful patient/family situations, unclean environment, pet
odors, cigarette smoke. All applicants will receive consideration
regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by
applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or
disability status.Integris Job ID #93309. Posted job title:
Licensed Practical Nurse - NightsAbout INTEGRIS HealthAs the
state's largest not-for-profit and Oklahoma-owned health care
system, with hospitals, specialty clinics, family care practices
and centers of excellence, INTEGRIS Health is here for you. But
medicine isn't always about caring for the sick. It's about doing
everything in our power to keep our friends and neighbors and every
The future of caring for illness is firmly rooted in wellness.
That's why INTEGRIS Health doctors are here for you every day, with
everything from the lifesaving care that can restore your health to
wisdom and guidance on staying healthy.
We believe deeply that if we work together - and we work hard - we
can all live fuller, healthier lives, and give future generations
the gift of true health and well-being. Benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
Keywords: INTEGRIS Health, Enid , LPN / LVN - $20-30 per hour, Healthcare , Woodward, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!