LPN / LVN - Clinic - $20-30 per hour
Company: INTEGRIS Health
Posted on: May 28, 2023
INTEGRIS Health is seeking a LPN / LVN Clinic for a job in Enid,
Oklahoma.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Clinic
- Discipline: LPN / LVN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: days
- Employment Type: Permanent
INTEGRIS Health, Oklahoma's largest not-for-profit health system
has a great opportunity for a Clinic Nurse in Enid, OK. -In this
position, you will be a part of our Occupational Medicine Clinic
team providing exceptional work supporting the INTEGRIS Health
caregivers and the community at large. If our mission of partnering
with people to live healthier lives speaks to you, apply today.
Applicants who accept an offer for this position will be eligible
to receive a sign on bonus of $2500. We invite you to join us as we
strive to be The Most Trusted Partner for Health.
Shifts are Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 4:30pm
The Clinic Nurse assumes responsibility for the delivery of patient
care utilizing the nursing process, under the supervision of a
physician. This position requires population specific competencies.
Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on
the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in
any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law,
including protected veteran or disability status.
- Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or
Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current
multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member
- Kansas RN or LPN license is required for INTEGRIS Family Care
clinic in Caldwell, Kansas
- Previous work experience preferred
- BLS and/or ACLS as required by department.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
The Clinic Nurse responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Contributes to the assessment/reassessment of patients
- Participates in the development, implementation and evaluation
of appropriate patient care interventions
- Monitors for signs and systems related to abnormal lab values,
and deviation from baseline assessments
- Reports changes in patient status to the physician and initiate
any new orders from the physician as directed
- Promotes patient satisfaction and ensures patient
confidentiality at all times.INTEGRIS Family Care Clinics:
- Participates in charge management to ensure chart accuracy with
- Documents patient information in the medical record accurately
- Reports suspected abuse and refers patient/family to
appropriate health or social resource.
- Performs Venipuncture, EKG, Waived Testing, Bone Density, X
Ray, and other procedures as assigned by the physician, manager or
clinical supervisor. Performs sterilization of equipment after a
procedure is performed.
- Gathers and documents information about patient condition,
which includes lab values, pain levels, patient education needs,
nutritional status and potential complications.
- Contributes to the assessment/re assessment of patients.
- Monitors and documents patient status.
- Participates in the development of the plan of care, including
implementation and evaluation of appropriate patient care
interventions which may include medication administration.Reports
to the department director, business office manager, or clinical
manager/weekend supervisor.This position may have additional or
varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements.
Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or
contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases,
blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow
standard precautions. -All applicants will receive consideration
regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by
applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or
disability status.Integirs Job ID #88810. Posted job title: LPN or
RN - Clinic - DaysAbout INTEGRIS HealthAs the state's largest
not-for-profit and Oklahoma-owned health care system, with
hospitals, specialty clinics, family care practices and centers of
excellence, INTEGRIS Health is here for you. But medicine isn't
always about caring for the sick. It's about doing everything in
our power to keep our friends and neighbors and every Oklahoman
The future of caring for illness is firmly rooted in wellness.
That's why INTEGRIS Health doctors are here for you every day, with
everything from the lifesaving care that can restore your health to
wisdom and guidance on staying healthy.
We believe deeply that if we work together - and we work hard - we
can all live fuller, healthier lives, and give future generations
the gift of true health and well-being. Benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
Keywords: INTEGRIS Health, Enid , LPN / LVN - Clinic - $20-30 per hour, Healthcare , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...