CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Enid, OK - CNA
Company: Titus Regional Medical Center
Posted on: August 4, 2022
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Enid, OK
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) 12 hour shifts
$1,200 Sign-on Bonus!
Garland Road Nursing Center
Garland Road Nursing Center in Enid, OK--has opportunities for
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team!--
Our leadership and culture are changing at Garland Road Nursing and
Rehab Center in Enid, OK.-- We are looking for team members to come
be a part of the change at our facility.-- Come be a part of the
New Team at Garland Road Nursing and Rehab Center in Enid,
As the--Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at--Garland Road Nursing
Center in Enid, OK, you will provide our residents with personal
care, assisting the charge nurse, and provide exceptional
service.-- You will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team that is
recognized for their achievements and contributions.--
Come be a part of our mission to provide superior clinical care,
rehabilitation, wellness, and supportive services that meet the
wants, needs, and expectations of our patients and residents. We
offer competitive compensation, health, dental, and vision
insurance, company paid life insurance, holiday pay, paid time off,
employee appreciation events and much more.
At--Garland Road Nursing Center in Enid, OK,--you will be a part of
a well-respected facility that is making an impact in the lives of
our residents, our team, and the community in which we serve.-- --
We look forward to you joining our team!
- Provide personal care to residents in a manner conducive to
their safety and comfort consistent with community policy.
- Promotes and supports the greatest possible degree of
independence for residents.
- Advises supervising charge nurse of resident's status at
beginning and end of shift.
- Contributes knowledge of resident's conditions/needs to
resident care plans.
- Assist in the implementation of care plans as directed within
the parameters of established policy and procedure.
- Observes and reports on residents' conditions, and documents
observations as required.--
- Complies with requirements of procedures for safe lifting
and/or safe transfer of residents per established policies and
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting.
- Assures that equipment is clean and functional.
- Performs incidental housekeeping or maintenance tasks as may be
required to maintain a clean, hazard-free environment for
residents, visitors, and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- State certification as a nursing assistant
- Complete familiarity with the duties of a certified nursing
- Highly developed observation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Keywords: Titus Regional Medical Center, Enid , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Enid, OK - CNA, Healthcare , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!