OP-Physical Therapist $1,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Valir Health
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Who We AreValir Health is a comprehensive healthcare
organization specializing in a full range of medical services.
Valir serves Oklahoma with a 50 bed hospital and 19 outpatient
clinics around the state. Valir Health offers a complete continuum
of care with their Hospice and PACE programs. At Valir we ensure
that patients are treated in the right place, at the right time,
with the right care.At Valir Health, we are committed to
establishing a higher standard through integrity and compassion for
all we serve. Valir Heath is the only healthcare company to be
awarded the OK Ethics Compass Award and was recognized by Inc.
Magazine for the past five consecutive years as one of the nation's
fastest-growing private companies.Driven by the motto "Do the right
thing," Valir Health's continuing accomplishments are the direct
result of the dedication, leadership and heart of our employees. By
Caring for our employee family, we empower teams of passionate,
dedicated people to achieve excellent patient outcomes - the reason
we are in business.Valir Health invites you to join our incredible
team of employees and apply today!
What You'll Bring
- Current Physical Therapist license eligible in the State of
- Masters degree in Science preferred
- Current CPR CertificationWhat We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid day off on your birthday
- 401K Company match on day one
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Career development opportunitiesJob Summary:The Physical
Therapist (PT) evaluates and treats patient's mobility and motor
assets and liabilities for functional performance.The PT:
- Provides goal directed, activity oriented treatment to promote
optimum independence in functional mobility and daily life
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education
of the patient, family or support system.
- Provides adaptive methods and equipment as appropriate to
- May provide patient care in the home environment
- Plan, manage, and coordinate patient evaluations and treatments
based upon age-specific needs.
- Evaluates/considers whole patient- incorporating data from the
medical record and assessing the patient's functional status,
physical disability, movement dysfunction and pain, community
mobility, and rehabilitation potential.
- Correlate data from the evaluation to determine individualized
plan of care, directed toward short- and long-term goals.
- Follow all established policies and procedures for
documentation and form completion.
- Participate in interdisciplinary conferences and work as a team
player for continuity of care.
- Administer treatment requiring the advanced skills and
knowledge of a specialist, focusing on posture, locomotion,
strength, endurance, cardiopulmonary function, coordination, joint
mobility, flexibility, pain, healing and repair.
- Determine appropriateness of patient's response to treatment
and consult with primary therapist concerning modifications in plan
- Analyze tasks and adapt the environment, tools, materials,
treatments to the needs of patient and their sociocultural
- Use supplies in a cost-efficient way and perform the
appropriate charge capture procedure..
- Design individualized home programs and educate patients,
family and ancillary personnel in specific procedure, equipment
utilization and home programs
- Schedule patients for treatments according to volume of patient
load and demand, including coordinating patient's schedule with
other services and non-direct care tasks.
- Delegate patient treatment to support personnel according to
their expertise/experience, maintaining the responsibility for the
patient and treatment programs at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- None.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Protect confidentiality in all areas as applicable
- Knowledge of legal and ethical considerations in occupational
- Ability to keep accurate records and write meaningful
- Ability to execute therapeutic procedures and manipulate
special equipment accurately and safelyEducation, Licenses,
Certifications and Experience:
- Current Licensed PT or licensure eligible in the State of
- Current CPR certification
- Master's Degree in science preferred
- Bachelor's of Science Arts required
- Rehab experience preferredPhysical Requirements:
- Ability to speak, hear, and read English
- Ability to discern temperature, texture, size, and shape
- Lift up to 75# from floor to 19" and 100# 19" to
- Stand (Constant)
- Walk up to .25 mile (Frequent)
- Sit (Occasional)
- Sustained Forward bending in standing (Occasional)
- Sustained squat (Occasional)
- Kneeling (Occasional)
- Push/Pull up to 100# of force at 36"(Frequent)
- Repetitive squat (Occasional)
- Full body range of motion (Constant)
- Grasp of various sizes and weights up to 50#(Constant)
- Front Carry - two handed carry of 25# up to 20
- Balance (Continuous) In walking, standing, carrying, moving
patients, and equipment, etcSafe Environment:
- Demonstrate knowledge of individual role in the fire/safety
program including the following management plans: safety, security,
hazardous materials/waste, emergency preparedness, life safety,
medical equipment and utility systems.
- Participate in the policies and procedures relating to
infection control for self, patients, and staff.
- Observe proper body mechanics and safety precautions in all job
- Communicate information about incidents involving self,
patients, staff and/or visitors to appropriate parties, using
facility incident reporting systems as appropriate.
- Demonstrates the safe operation of equipment and machinery and
follows procedures for reporting and correcting an unsafe
situation.Growth & Development:
- Attend and participate in all applicable training and
development workshops including mandatory annual
- Actively identify and participate in training, education and
developmental activities to improve own knowledge and performance
or the knowledge and performance of others.
- Seek and use feedback to improve own performance
- Develop professional and personal growth by utilizing community
and professional resources.
Keywords: Valir Health, Enid , OP-Physical Therapist $1,000 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!