Nursing Aide - Certified Medication Aide
Company: NITELINES USA, INC
Posted on: May 12, 2022
NiteLines USA, Inc. has an immediate need for Nursing Aides in
the Enid, OK area. LOCATION: Enid Community Corrections Center in
Enid, OKPAY RATE:
- Day Shift: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Night Shift: 6:00 pm - 6:00 amDESCRIPTION:
- Checks patient vital signs and weights and documents this data
and pertinent observations in the patient's electronic medical
record (EMR). Documents patient care provided and other pertinent
data in the EMR, flow sheet, and/or graphic sheet.
- Collect and process Urinalysis. Empty patient's urinal unless
otherwise instructed by nursing staff
- Assist with the patient's activities of daily living (ADL) to
include toileting, bathing showering, dressing, putting on shoes,
oral hygiene, facial cleansing, grooming, personal hygiene to
include diapering and/or cleaning the patient after episodes of
bowel or bladder incontinence
- Assist with patient transfers, bed mobility, and/chair
re-positioning as assigned.
- Utilize appropriate body mechanics when transferring and/or
assisting patients. Safely transports patients in wheelchairs
and/or on gurneys.
- Assist patients to call-outs, insulin line, pill line, dining
room, and other approved areas of the institution.
- Maintain all patients' room in a clean and orderly state.
- Conduct thirty-minute rounds while on shift and be available
for patient care needs. Perform fall watch to ensure assigned
patients are safe. Report all safety concerns to appropriate
nursing staff. Answers patient call lights and communicates
patients' concerns to nursing.
- Report any perceived changes in the patient's condition such as
changes in mental status, eating habits, muscle strength, fevers,
vital signs and/or increased pain to unit nursing staff
- Maintains Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) Certification and
initiates BLS measures in emergency situations.
- Completes scanning medical documents into patient's EMR,
- Performs other duties as directed..REQUIREMENTS:
- Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Medication Aide
- One year of experience
- CPR/BLS Certified
- Computer knowledge
- Valid drivers licenseIMPORTANT: Candidates who wish to be
considered for this opportunity should have the following
qualifications on hand:
- Current resume with three (3) professional references
- Copy of BLS/CPR card (front & back)
- Copy of Degree/Certification
- Proof of immunizations
Keywords: NITELINES USA, INC, Enid , Nursing Aide - Certified Medication Aide, Healthcare , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!