Company: Siemens Healthineers
Posted on: January 10, 2022
The OpportunityWe're looking for a Sonographer, working in the
Healthcare Systems & Services industry in Washington, United
States.Pay Rate: $48+ an hour, plus travel per diemCandidate can
live anywhere within the U.S. We are hiring in over 20 states
including California, Indiana, Illinois, Georgia, Michigan, Texas,
New York, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Tennessee, Colorado
and Oregon.Are you a Travel Sonographer who is looking to grow
their career with an innovative company known for Medical
Imaging?FlexForce Tech powered by Siemens Healthineers offers
access to industry experts (they design and maintain these systems
we work on) with ongoing training and education.As a Travel
Sonographer, youll work for some of the best healthcare companies
across the US. Contracts for specific locations last from 12 weeks
up to a year.Our culture is based around a team of highly dedicated
employees worldwide who are innovating every day, truly shaping the
future of healthcare. They are passionate about healthcare and are
engineers and they dont walk away from a problem before it is
- Performing diagnostic general imaging ultrasound examinations
according to AIUM and ACR guidelines for procedures and scanning
- Locating and imaging internal elements of the body, including
blood vessels and organs, and identifying any anomalies indicative
of disease, injury, or other medically significant conditions
- Is responsible for providing a wide range of highly technical
diagnostic exams including but not limited to: breast, abdominal,
small parts and OB/GYN.
- Ensuring patient safety, monitoring the patient for potentially
dangerous physical and/or emotional change.
- Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy.
- Reviewing patient case studies with peers and physician.
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested
according to department procedures
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing
codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating
file systems for tests performed.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and work space.
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or
requesting for system repair.
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering
questions, and explaining procedures.
- Complying with hospital and departmental policies and
- Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control
- Maintains technical competency through continued
- Performing equipment quality checks and troubleshooting
problems. Calling for service and notifying all pertinent team
- Following quality assurance guidelines and maintaining patient
- Abiding by all HIPAA standards for patient privacy.
- Abiding by all OSHA standards for safety regulations.
- Performing additional duties as required. Experience Required
for Your SuccessRequired Experience:
- Ultrasound background with a minimum of 2 years clinical
experience required, specifically in the specialties of general,
breast and abdomen
- Acuson S2000 experience preferred
- Knowledge of ultrasound physics and implementing knowledge to
reduce image artifact.Required License/Certification:
- Valid ARDMS license
- Valid CPR certificationPreferred Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Interact with client personnel and team members in an
autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and
initiativeIn this role the successful candidates will function as a
Sonographer and perform a variety of technical procedures serving
patients including infants through adult geriatrics.
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Enid , Travel Sonographer, Healthcare , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!