Travel RN- Emergency Department
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Specialty: Travel RN-Emergency DepartmentJob Description
- Being ready to respond and equipped to deal with a medical
- Quickly assessing patient needs.
- Treating critical injuries, allergic reactions, and
- Performing minor medical operations.
- Cleaning wounds.
- Drawing blood.
- Maintaining emergency room care standards.
- Assisting with insurance paperwork.
- Ensuring the efficiency of the patient check-in process.
- Displaying strong decision-making skills in emergency
- Performs other duties as required and assigned. Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience
- Active RN license
- ADN required, BSN preferred
- Current ACLS and BLS certifications
- TNCC and PALS certifications?Benefits
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus programAbout UsAll Medical Personnel is a
national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing
Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare
staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Nursing process with a
flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local,
regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the
United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can
help you find the perfect nursing opportunity!If you're interested,
please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the
number belowBest Regards,Paula ClevelandSenior Account ManagerAll
Medical Personnel - NursingMain: 800-410-0084Email: />
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Enid , Travel RN- Emergency Department, Healthcare , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!