Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Carter Healthcare
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Job Title LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSEJob Type Full TimeDepartment
ClinicalSUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIESThe Licensed Practical Nurse
II is a member of the home care team who works under the
supervision of a Case Manager/ Registered Nurse and performs
various simple and specialized skilled services as necessary to
meet the client's needs. The LPN II is responsible for observing
clients, reporting these observations and documenting observations
and care performed. Responsible for handling and serving clients in
a manner conducive to their safety and comfort. LPN II will be
assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety
of client's care.QUALIFICATIONS
- 1. Is a graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational
- 2. Has 2 years nursing experience or 1 year of nursing
experience and 10 credit hours toward a BSN degree. Community/home
health or medical/surgical experience is preferred.
- 3. Special certification in IV skills preferred.
- 4. Is currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or
licensed vocational nurse in the state.
- 5. Complies with accepted professional standards and
- 6. Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental
health. Has completed a pre- employment health screening including
a negative TB skin test and/or CXR and other tests as required by
- 7. Has good oral and written communication skills, and is
- 8. Computer literate with working knowledge of Windows/MS
Office applications. Able to type at least
- 25 words per minute.
- 9. Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working
order and insured in accordance with the Agency requirements; have
proof of insurance.
- 10. Is self-directing with the ability to work with little
- 11. Demonstrates tact, patience and good personal hygiene.
Keywords: Carter Healthcare, Enid , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!