Company: ASRC Federal Holding Company
Posted on: September 19, 2022
- Develop construction documents into shovel ready projects
within the multi-disciplined Engineering Design Branch Office.
Ensure optimal resource decisions are made and executed across
engineering planning and construction activities.
- Collect and utilize existing pavement, utility or facility data
and information to analyze material and system performance, assess
risk-based building sustainment decisions, and life-cycle
- Experience in runway pavements, road pavements, utility systems
and site support of buildings a plus, but not required.
- Ability to design a variety of projects to support the various
needs of the Vance Air Force Base mission involving a wide-spectrum
of topics within the civil engineering industry from ranging from
foundations, pavements, utility systems, surveying, traffic safety,
site design and building construction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Autodesk software
suite is required.
- Ability to learn independently and through on-the-job
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors of Science Degree, or beyond, in civil engineering,
ABET accredited engineering degree and hold professional
- Must be a US Citizen.
- A valid driver's license is required. Successful out of state
candidates must be able to obtain a valid Oklahoma driver's license
within 90 days of hire.
- Must be able to pass a background check and obtain a government
common access card.
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement
The COVID-19 vaccination requirement in Executive Order 14042 and
FAR 52.223-99 is currently not effective. But please note that if
those or other related requirements become effective, positions
will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of
COVID-19 vaccination(s). ASRC Federal is an equal opportunity
employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those
individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with
federal, state, and local law.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color,
age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin,
religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by
Keywords: ASRC Federal Holding Company, Enid , Civil Engineer, Engineering , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!