High School Assistant Principal
Company: Young World Physical Education
Posted on: April 8, 2021
- Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
- Posted : April 1, 2021 Enter your email to receive job alerts
when new jobs like this one are posted. My Email Job Description
- Master's Degree required
- At least five years successful experience in public education,
part of which shall have been as a classroom teacher and part of
which shall have been in a supervisory or administrative
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may
find appropriate and acceptable. SUPERVISES: Assists principal with
supervision of teachers and students. JOB OVERVIEW:--To relieve the
principal of such impediments as prevent him/her from fulfulling
his/her chief responsibility of promoting the educational well
being of each student in the school. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Proposes schedules of classes and extracurricular
- Supervises the preparation of student schedules.
- Works with department heads and faculty groups in compiling the
annual budget requests.
- Requistions supplies and equipment, conducting inventories,
maintaining records, and checking on receipts for such
- Cooperate in the conducting of safety inspections and safety
- Assumes responsibility for coordinating transportation,
custodial, cafeteria, and other support services.
- Supervises the reporting and monitoring of student attendance,
and works with the attendance supervisor for investigative
- Assists in maintaining discipline througout the student body,
and deals with special cases as necessary.
- Serves with parents, faculty, and student groups as requested
in advancing educational and related activities and
- Assists principal in monitoring API, Reading Sufficiency,
Reading Proficiency, AYP, ACT, WIEDA and all student accountability
to meet local, state, and national standards.
- Performs such other duties and assumes such other
responsibilities as the principal may from time to time assign.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 220 days WORK ENVIRONMENT: School setting,
inside and outside school building, office setting.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This position requires speaking, hearing,
walking, standing, sitting, bending, lifting up to 50 pounds.--
EVAULATION: In accordance with Board Policy, superintendent or
designee will complete evaluation. SALARY RANGE: In accordance with
Board Policy BENEFITS: This position receives paid health insurance
(employee only) and paid Oklahoma Teacher Retirement. The
Responsibilities and Physical Requirements listed above represent a
summary of the essential functions of the job, which the incumbent
must be able to perform either with or without reasonable
accommodation. This job description does not necessarily include
all activities that the incumbant may be asked to perform.
Additional responsibilities, tasks, and other duties may be
assigned as needed. As an equal opportunity employer, Enid Public
Schools will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals
with disabilities the ability to perform their job
- Position Type: Full-time
- Job Category : Administrator > Assistant
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display
(each a "Submission") will viewed by other users of the service who
may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they
represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions.
Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials
posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the
service is at your own risk. "Sensitive data" for purposes of this
section means social security or other government-issued
identification numbers, medical or health information, account
security information, individual financial account information,
credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account
passwords, individual credit and income information or any other
sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
Keywords: Young World Physical Education, Enid , High School Assistant Principal, Education / Teaching , Enid, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!